Guide: Create secure passwords with the Strong Password Generator
When you need a new password for a site, such as creating a new account or changing an existing password, you can open the Strong Password Generator by selecting it from the 1Password toolbar icon menu in your web browser. The Strong Password Generator creates and saves a unique, random password for each of your sites, ultimately making your online life more secure.
Cicking the Fill button will automatically enter the new password into every blank password field of the current page.
History of Generated Passwords
If you ever forget to save a newly generated password, don't worry! 1Password will automatically keep track of all your generated passwords for you in the Generated Passwords section in the sidebar. If you wish, you can delete these history items when they are no longer needed.
- How To: Back up your 1Password data on the iOS devices before upgrading your iOS
- What to do if I lost my 1Password app or its data after upgrading my iOS devices?
- 1Password support for alternative browsers on iOS
- How do I sync my data between my iPhone and my iPad?
- Back up 1Password for iPhone and iPad using Windows
- View all
- How can I use the new two-factor authentication from Dropbox?
- Alternatives to Dropbox cloud syncing: iCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive
- How To: Enable quick and automatic 1Password data sync with Dropbox
- How To: Sync your Mac and iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi
- Can I share data between 1Password 3.9 (Lion) and 1Password 3.8 (Snow Leopard)
- View all (7 more)