Where is the "Unfiled" folder?
The "Unfiled" folder generated a lot of confusion for many people and as the result, we removed it in a recent update. You can recreate this by setting up a new Smart Folder. To do this:
- Go to File > New Smart Folder
- Set the Smart Folder's criteria options to: "Folder" and "Is"
- Make sure the last field, the text box, is blank
- Click the Save button on the right to create the new folder in the sidebar
- You are prompted to give the folder a name. Use whatever you like, your simply "Unfiled"
This new folder will collect all 1Password Vault items that you have not added to a folder, making it easier to organize your items.
- How To: Back up your 1Password data on the iOS devices before upgrading your iOS
- What to do if I lost my 1Password app or its data after upgrading my iOS devices?
- 1Password support for alternative browsers on iOS
- How do I sync my data between my iPhone and my iPad?
- Back up 1Password for iPhone and iPad using Windows
- View all
- How can I use the new two-factor authentication from Dropbox?
- Alternatives to Dropbox cloud syncing: iCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive
- How To: Enable quick and automatic 1Password data sync with Dropbox
- How To: Sync your Mac and iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi
- Can I share data between 1Password 3.9 (Lion) and 1Password 3.8 (Snow Leopard)
- View all (7 more)