How can I use Snow Leopard when purchasing from Mac App Store?
The version of 1Password available in the Mac App Store is for Lion only. Other versions of 1Password support Snow Leopard but your Mac App Store license will not automatically allow you to use them.
If you purchase the Mac App Store version we will give you a free license for use on Snow Leopard.
To get your free license, please register and create a private discussion so you can attach a photo of your 1Password receipt from the Mac App Store. Once we can verify the license, we will send you the license that works with 1Password 3.8 for Snow Leopard.
- How To: Back up your 1Password data on the iOS devices before upgrading your iOS
- What to do if I lost my 1Password app or its data after upgrading my iOS devices?
- 1Password support for alternative browsers on iOS
- How do I sync my data between my iPhone and my iPad?
- Back up 1Password for iPhone and iPad using Windows
- View all
- How can I use the new two-factor authentication from Dropbox?
- Alternatives to Dropbox cloud syncing: iCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive
- How To: Enable quick and automatic 1Password data sync with Dropbox
- How To: Sync your Mac and iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi
- Can I share data between 1Password 3.9 (Lion) and 1Password 3.8 (Snow Leopard)
- View all (7 more)