I'd like to get a refund for 1Password at Mac App Store
Applications (including 1Password) that are sold through the Mac App Store are actually sold directly by Apple, not by us. We are therefore unable to issue refunds directly; you need to contact Apple for a refund.
While we'd love to be able to handle refunds ourselves, the situation is similar to buying a Sony TV at Walmart. When you buy the TV, you're purchasing directly from Walmart, not Sony, and if need to return it, you have to take it back to Walmart.
If you are having a technical issue with 1Password, please let us know and we would be happy to help.
- How To: Back up your 1Password data on the iOS devices before upgrading your iOS
- What to do if I lost my 1Password app or its data after upgrading my iOS devices?
- 1Password support for alternative browsers on iOS
- How do I sync my data between my iPhone and my iPad?
- Back up 1Password for iPhone and iPad using Windows
- View all
- How can I use the new two-factor authentication from Dropbox?
- Alternatives to Dropbox cloud syncing: iCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive
- How To: Enable quick and automatic 1Password data sync with Dropbox
- How To: Sync your Mac and iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi
- Can I share data between 1Password 3.9 (Lion) and 1Password 3.8 (Snow Leopard)
- View all (7 more)