System Requirements (Mac)
1Password 3.9 available in Mac App Store requires Lion (OS X 10.7) or Mountain Lion (OS X 10.8).
If you are still using Snow Leopard you can download 1Password 3.8 from our website: https://agilebits.com/products/1Password/Mac (Note that Mac App Store licenses are purchased directly from Apple and are not compatible with the version downloaded from our website).
For Windows-compatible version of 1Password,
please use this link:
1Password supports these browsers. Please note these are minimum version numbers, but you should always update to the latest version of your browser to reap the benefits of great security patches and life-enhacing features:
- How To: Back up your 1Password data on the iOS devices before upgrading your iOS
- What to do if I lost my 1Password app or its data after upgrading my iOS devices?
- 1Password support for alternative browsers on iOS
- How do I sync my data between my iPhone and my iPad?
- Back up 1Password for iPhone and iPad using Windows
- View all
- How can I use the new two-factor authentication from Dropbox?
- Alternatives to Dropbox cloud syncing: iCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive
- How To: Enable quick and automatic 1Password data sync with Dropbox
- How To: Sync your Mac and iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi
- Can I share data between 1Password 3.9 (Lion) and 1Password 3.8 (Snow Leopard)
- View all (7 more)