1Password support for alternative browsers on iOS
Unfortunately, 1Password for iOS cannot be integrated with Mobile Safari or other mobile browsers in iOS. Although 1Password can integrate with web browsers on your Mac and PC, Apple's rules regarding browsers in iOS state that they are not extendable with plug-ins such as 1Password.
Instead, to make logging in to websites in iOS as simple as possible, we have built a browser right into the 1Password iOS app that you can use to fill your Logins on the go!
- How To: Back up your 1Password data on the iOS devices before upgrading your iOS
- What to do if I lost my 1Password app or its data after upgrading my iOS devices?
- 1Password support for alternative browsers on iOS
- How do I sync my data between my iPhone and my iPad?
- Back up 1Password for iPhone and iPad using Windows
- View all
- How can I use the new two-factor authentication from Dropbox?
- Alternatives to Dropbox cloud syncing: iCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive
- How To: Enable quick and automatic 1Password data sync with Dropbox
- How To: Sync your Mac and iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi
- Can I share data between 1Password 3.9 (Lion) and 1Password 3.8 (Snow Leopard)
- View all (7 more)