Can 1Password show me Logins based on subdomain?
At the moment, we do not support subdomain filtering. We hope to support this in a future update but we do not have a timeframe for this feature.
If you have a different Login for each subdomain of a site (say: client1.basecamphq.com, client2.basecamphq.com, etc.), you can press the keyboard shortcut: Command + \ and 1Password will fill it in the proper Login for a subdomain automatically and log you in.
You can also use the 'type as you search' feature: Press the 1Password button and start typing the name of the specific Login you need, and 1Password will narrow down the list for you as you type. For an example, start typing 'house' and it'll narrow it down to any entries with house in the title or URL. Arrow to the Login you need and hit Enter to use 1Password's AutoSubmit feature.
- How To: Back up your 1Password data on the iOS devices before upgrading your iOS
- What to do if I lost my 1Password app or its data after upgrading my iOS devices?
- 1Password support for alternative browsers on iOS
- How do I sync my data between my iPhone and my iPad?
- Back up 1Password for iPhone and iPad using Windows
- View all
- How can I use the new two-factor authentication from Dropbox?
- Alternatives to Dropbox cloud syncing: iCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive
- How To: Enable quick and automatic 1Password data sync with Dropbox
- How To: Sync your Mac and iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi
- Can I share data between 1Password 3.9 (Lion) and 1Password 3.8 (Snow Leopard)
- View all (7 more)