Helper Error after upgrading to Safari 5.1.4
Since the release of Safari 5.1.4, we have received several reports from users who experience a constant Helper error when using Safari. This should be fixed in the latest release of the 1Password extension, so please be sure you're using version 3.9.1 of the extension by checking the Safari > Preferences > Extensions window.
Our analysis found that this error was present in Safari 32-bit mode. The issue should also be resolved by running Safari in 64-bit mode as well:
If you do not have a specific need for keeping Safari in 32-bit mode, it is best to update Safari to run in 64-bit mode.
- How To: Back up your 1Password data on the iOS devices before upgrading your iOS
- What to do if I lost my 1Password app or its data after upgrading my iOS devices?
- 1Password support for alternative browsers on iOS
- How do I sync my data between my iPhone and my iPad?
- Back up 1Password for iPhone and iPad using Windows
- View all
- How can I use the new two-factor authentication from Dropbox?
- Alternatives to Dropbox cloud syncing: iCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive
- How To: Enable quick and automatic 1Password data sync with Dropbox
- How To: Sync your Mac and iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi
- Can I share data between 1Password 3.9 (Lion) and 1Password 3.8 (Snow Leopard)
- View all (7 more)