I can't install the extension for Safari, blank or black page
If attempting to download the Safari 5.1 extension directs you to a blank or back page, it might be a configuration or network issue with the browser.
To work around this, right click on this link and select Download Linked File, it should download the file to your Downloads folder. Double click on 1Password.safariextz to have Safari install the extension for you.
We'd also suggest uninstalling or removing old components of apps that download files for you such as Speed Download or Getter. They may be interfering with your downloads even if you uninstall it. Try moving out any traces of them in the following folders:
- MacintoshHD > Library > InputManagers
- MacintoshHD > Library > Internet Plug-Ins
- Home > Library > InputManagers
- Home > Library > Internet Plug-Ins
- How To: Back up your 1Password data on the iOS devices before upgrading your iOS
- What to do if I lost my 1Password app or its data after upgrading my iOS devices?
- 1Password support for alternative browsers on iOS
- How do I sync my data between my iPhone and my iPad?
- Back up 1Password for iPhone and iPad using Windows
- View all
- How can I use the new two-factor authentication from Dropbox?
- Alternatives to Dropbox cloud syncing: iCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive
- How To: Enable quick and automatic 1Password data sync with Dropbox
- How To: Sync your Mac and iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi
- Can I share data between 1Password 3.9 (Lion) and 1Password 3.8 (Snow Leopard)
- View all (7 more)