No Folders in the browser extensions [all browsers]
The new 1Password extensions for the Safari 5.1, Firefox 6 and Chrome browsers do not show the folders at the moment. We plan to bring this back in a future update but we do not have an estimated timeframe on this.
In the meantime, you can use the extension's 'All Logins' tab to narrow down the list (the second option from the top). As you type to search for a Login's name, the list will update in real time. Mouse or arrow to the Login yo want to use and hit Return to activate our Go & Fill feature, which will open the site in a new tab, fill your login details, and get you on your way.
Alternatively, you can open the extension's All Logins tab with the keyboard shortcut: Command + Option + \ or select the second tab in the extension window. For more information, please read our extension's overview guide.
- How To: Back up your 1Password data on the iOS devices before upgrading your iOS
- What to do if I lost my 1Password app or its data after upgrading my iOS devices?
- 1Password support for alternative browsers on iOS
- How do I sync my data between my iPhone and my iPad?
- Back up 1Password for iPhone and iPad using Windows
- View all
- How can I use the new two-factor authentication from Dropbox?
- Alternatives to Dropbox cloud syncing: iCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive
- How To: Enable quick and automatic 1Password data sync with Dropbox
- How To: Sync your Mac and iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi
- Can I share data between 1Password 3.9 (Lion) and 1Password 3.8 (Snow Leopard)
- View all (7 more)