Support for Prerelease Browser Versions
1Password supports the stable builds of Chrome, Safari and Firefox. While we can't guarantee that 1Password will work with Beta, Dev or Nightly builds of browsers, we make every effort to maintain compatibility as browsers go through their various development and release cycles. Sometimes, a change comes along that requires some change, so if you're on the cutting edge of browser releases, there may be some times when 1Password isn't compatible with the latest and greatest release of your favorite browser.
Rest assured, we monitor the development of Safari, Firefox, and Chrome very closely and we vigorously test each release for 1Password compatibility. In general we recommend sticking with the stable releases of the browser, particularly if you don't want to use a Beta version of 1Password or the potential for temporary incompatibilities. In general, development and beta versions are for testing new features and ensuring compatibility rather than everyday browsing. For instance, we test development versions of browsers so we can be sure 1Password will be compatible as the release moves through beta and into the stable channel.
If you're having trouble with the latest stable release of your browser, please let us know! If you're using a beta, development, or other prerelease, please know we're working hard on it and we'll have an update (usually a beta first) to restore compatibility soon.
- How To: Back up your 1Password data on the iOS devices before upgrading your iOS
- What to do if I lost my 1Password app or its data after upgrading my iOS devices?
- 1Password support for alternative browsers on iOS
- How do I sync my data between my iPhone and my iPad?
- Back up 1Password for iPhone and iPad using Windows
- View all
- How can I use the new two-factor authentication from Dropbox?
- Alternatives to Dropbox cloud syncing: iCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive
- How To: Enable quick and automatic 1Password data sync with Dropbox
- How To: Sync your Mac and iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi
- Can I share data between 1Password 3.9 (Lion) and 1Password 3.8 (Snow Leopard)
- View all (7 more)