The 1Password extension is blank in Safari
If pressing the 1Password button in Safari results into a blank extension popup this is usually the result of a damaged preference file for Safari.
How to Resolve
- Quit Safari.
- Open a Finder window and select "Go to Folder" from the Go menu.
Copy and paste the following path to the input field and press Return:
Move all the files you see in that folder to your Desktop.
- Restart Safari.
- Reinstall the 1Password extension and your other extensions.
Once everything is working well, you can safely delete the files you moved to your Desktop earlier.
- How To: Back up your 1Password data on the iOS devices before upgrading your iOS
- What to do if I lost my 1Password app or its data after upgrading my iOS devices?
- 1Password support for alternative browsers on iOS
- How do I sync my data between my iPhone and my iPad?
- Back up 1Password for iPhone and iPad using Windows
- View all
- How can I use the new two-factor authentication from Dropbox?
- Alternatives to Dropbox cloud syncing: iCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive
- How To: Enable quick and automatic 1Password data sync with Dropbox
- How To: Sync your Mac and iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi
- Can I share data between 1Password 3.9 (Lion) and 1Password 3.8 (Snow Leopard)
- View all (7 more)